What is CUET 2024?
The National Testing Agency administers the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for admission to undergraduate programmes at several central universities and other institutions for the CUET 2024 batch. It should be noted that a second examination, known as CUET PG, is held for admission to postgraduate programmes. The exam was known as the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) until 2021. As additional universities and colleges began recognizing CUET scores for UG admission, the exam was renamed CUET. The CUET UG test will be held from May 15 to May 31, 2024.
CUET MOCK details CUET Eligibility – CUET 2024 batch
Candidates wishing to appear for the CUET exam in the CUET 2024 batch must fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the National Testing Agency. The eligibility requirement to appear for the exam involves nationality, age limit, and educational qualifications.
- Aspiring candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum 50% marks as aggregate (45% of SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates must have a relevant subject in 10+2 to apply for any respective course.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens to appear for the CUET exam. A subject of Bhutan & Nepal is also allowed to appear for the exam.
- There is no age limit to appear for the CUET exam.
- The number of attempts a candidate may take is unrestricted. Candidates may appear for the exam as many times as desired as long as they meet all other qualifying conditions.
Candidates must meet the above-mentioned standards as well as the criteria of their particular institutions and colleges for various programmes. These eligibility criteria can be found on the different institutes’ official websites. The CUET MOCK webpage has further information for the CUET 2024 batch.
Candidates aspiring for admission to undergraduate programs through the CUET in CUET 2024 batch must be aware of the exam pattern also which is available at CUET MOCK. Understanding the CUET syllabus is important if any candidate is wishing to appear for the exam. Interested candidates can check the syllabus in the CUET MOCK website, where you can also find the mock exams for preparation.
For Contact Details:
701-702, Motia Royal business Park
Zirakpur, Punjab – 140603
PHONE NUMBER: +91 77176 28931